• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when send or collect signatures

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the Adobe Acrobat 11 PRO and I have a form I need to obrain 3 signtures. Whn I select Send or Collect Signatures, Get others to sign, Agree to the Terms of use, I get a message '' THERE IS A SYSTEM ERROR" PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

PROCURE

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Hello PROCURE,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to send or collect signatures using Acrobat 11, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates, and see if this brings any difference.

Are you using Send for Signature or Fill and Sign feature? Is it possible to share a screenshot of the error you are getting? To share a screenshot, please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello PROCURE,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to send or collect signatures using Acrobat 11, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing the updates, and see if this brings any difference.

Are you using Send for Signature or Fill and Sign feature? Is it possible to share a screenshot of the error you are getting? To share a screenshot, please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Note: Acrobat 11 is already declared as an End of support product, End of Support means that Adobe no longer provides technical support or distributes runtimes. This policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

For detailed information, refer to End of support for Adobe Acrobat XI and Reader XI

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines