• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

choice for camera profile in CameraRaw is disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon camera calibration in Camera Raw 10.3 in the most recent update is disappeared. The new icon is a movie icon with the  title calibration. But the possibility to choose for a self-made camera profile has gone. Only the choice for the Proces is still there. Where can I choose for a camera profile ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

The profile selection has been moved to the Basic tab. Click on the four little squares icon to get a profile browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profile selection has been moved to the Basic tab. Click on the four little squares icon to get a profile browser.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Basic profiles have vanished from the basics tab in LR develop.  I can't find Color Portrait, Color Vivid and so forth.  Is there a reset button?  Where do you thing they have gone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you clicked where shown to open the Profile Browser?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!

Thanks for a prompt reply!  Wow!

Yes, they are nowhere to be found when I click those four squares.  Thanks too, for being so clear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH, I see that yours says Adobe Standard.  Mine used to say that, now it says Adobe Color with a drop down menu that does not include Adobe Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The drop down list just shows the "favourites".  In the Profile Browser there are further folders. Try looking in Adobe Raw or Legacy

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have. The dropdown appears to change after going into Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it changed when I brought in my photo as a .tif from photoshop.  Now I need to figure out how to save as a .dng. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera profiles only apply to raw files. In a rendered RGB file such as a TIFF it is already baked into the pixel data. Repackaging the TIFF in a DNG wrapper doesn't change that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I am only able to access Adobe profiles, and none of the custom profiles I have. I have placed the profiles in the proper locations, but when I open ACR or LR, the profiles do not show up as an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

craigVMN  wrote

I'm having the same issue. I am only able to access Adobe profiles, and none of the custom profiles I have. I have placed the profiles in the proper locations, but when I open ACR or LR, the profiles do not show up as an option.

The problem with these kind of questions is that we do not know if your "I have placed the profiles in the proper locations" means that you did indeed do that correctly. The fact that you don't see the profiles suggests that you may not. So what profiles did you place in what location?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:/Users/{enter your computer name here}/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

I have the profiles in both of these folders. They were created with the X-Rite color checker to work with my cameras RAW files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

craigVMN  wrote

C:/Users/{enter your computer name here}/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

I have the profiles in both of these folders. They were created with the X-Rite color checker to work with my cameras RAW files.

I don't know if that causes the problems, but you should not place custom profiles in the second folder. That folder is only for the profiles that come with Lightroom.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines