• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop license without sign in

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought (on Adobe webside) Photoshop license without sign in and now Ps does not work. It shows that license is over but Ps still takes my money from bank account. How can i contact with Ps office to stop taking my money or get back my license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Hello Maria,

actually I thought these people from Adobe could help you: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_account-settings. Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

actually I thought these people from Adobe could help you: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_account-settings. Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... If it's not working for you, please search for Adobe's staff members, by writing them a personal message. I got to know them as very helpful. They can often help better than we, we the users like you, some of them have real possibilities for intervention. Please have a look in the forum to persons with this icon under their avatar:

staff.jpg

To send a private message, click into the picture and use the Message button.

Or you could have a look at Adobe's help e.g.

Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF memb...

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean "without sign in"? What happens when you do sign in? Presumably you must have been logged in with a username/email and password when you signed up for the license? That username/email and password is what you need.

When you start Photoshop, there should be a "license this software" option even if the trial period is expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines