• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 7.3

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can use lightroom witouth erros, but when i stop using them to long, lightroom freeze and i need to relauch them, any idee for fix that

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your machine‘s OS and configuration? Especially, how much memory do you have?

Look at the memory when Lr freezes. Did the memory consumption grow exceptionally?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on win10, I7-7500U with 16Go ram and SSD. and when shes freez i have some 2-3 go used

but this issues start with the new version, before never freeze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let’s go for the standard culprit: please switch “use graphics processor off” (Edit->Properties). The graphics processor is rarely useful. Only when you have very high resolution screens (5k or higher), you will get penalized with this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines