• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video playback is too fast and out of sync with audio....

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings Adobe Family,

The problem I am having is that when I playback my videos on the timeline, the video is out of sync with the audio. It is as if the video is fast forwarded while the audio plays back at regular speed. I shot my video using a Nikon dslr camera at 1080 at 30fps. It imported as an .mov file. My computer is windows 8, i7core 8g Ram 1 TB. I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere CC. I have tried rendering the video, I have changed the audio speaker input and all of those things. I even converted the video to .mp4, none of these tricks have worked. Can anyone help me fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,

AD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADChamp  wrote

Greetings Adobe Family,

. I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere CC.

Version 12.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AD,

Sorry for the issue. Are you on Premiere Pro CC 12.1? Please check the exact dot version. Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Have you tried the same in the previous version of Premiere Pro with same footage? Please check.

Steps to install previous version: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would it be possible for you to supply some sample files that exhibit this issue?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines