• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ctrl-Z >> Undo Sync

Participant ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10 and Lightroom CC Classic.

I have Creative Cloud>Preferences>Files>Creative Cloud Sync unticked.

Often I try to use the undo feature Ctrl-Z - to undo an editing change - it doesn't undo the edit - it says Undo Sync.

What's going on and how do I fix it.

I do not want to sync anything to the cloud.

I have googled and searched the forum but have come up with nothing. Is it just me?

Thanks.,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

You may have the Any Source plugin installed and its Sync Smart Collections enabled.  When syncing is enabled, entries named "Sync" appear in the undo history. Unfortunately, LR automatically adds undo entries whenever a plugin modifies the catalog, and there is no way to prevent that. 

If you're not actually using Any Source's syncing of smart collections, you can disable it by doing File > Plug-in Extras > Sync Smart Collections and unchecking the option Sync The Selected Smart Collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RzzB,

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you are using now? Also, do you use Ctrl+z in develop module while editing images?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have the Any Source plugin installed and its Sync Smart Collections enabled.  When syncing is enabled, entries named "Sync" appear in the undo history. Unfortunately, LR automatically adds undo entries whenever a plugin modifies the catalog, and there is no way to prevent that. 

If you're not actually using Any Source's syncing of smart collections, you can disable it by doing File > Plug-in Extras > Sync Smart Collections and unchecking the option Sync The Selected Smart Collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both for helping and apologies for the delay in responding. Not enough hours in the day - and I'm retired!!

Yes - you are absolutely correct - the culprit was Any Source.

Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines