• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cobro incorrecto e imposible de cancelar

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cada mes se me esta aplicando de manera automática e indebida un cobro de ADOBE *PHOTOGPHY PLAN A SAN JOSE  por $9.99 en mi tarjeta American Express y no hay manera ni forma de contactar a nadie en Adobbe par que te ayude a resolver el problema !!!  como los contactas, no funciona el sistema de chat y no te facilitan ningún correo electrónico  es increíble !!

alguien me puede ayudar.. estoy desesperado !!! ????

Miguiel

[personal information removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a Creative Cloud subscriber?

https://accounts.adobe.com

Be sure to have your Adobe ID information handy. Click on "Plans & Products" > "Contact support" at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Im not...!! thats the reazon Im very upset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I called to my bank and canceled my credit card, they send me a new one and the charge still appear! I don't know what to do.. Adobe Chat never is on line..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There aren NOT Contact Support at the bottom...

Ayuda | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies | Forum Help | Tips for Asking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

(You'll have to sign in with your Adobe ID.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried repeatedly and insistently to contact the person who should help me but your Chat system does not work and failed to contact them, you have some e-mail that can write to them? I'm really desperate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back and read your initial post (since I was in a bit of a rush). Did you intend to be a Creative Cloud subscriber? Do you want to cancel?

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The huge problem I have is that this service does not appear in my Adobe account,  I cannot cancel something that I have in my account, however they are  charging and charging me every month... something not okay..? Can't contact nobody, nobody at Adobe give me any respond... I'm desperate, so is the receipt:

ADOBE * PHOTOGPHY PLAN to SAN JOSE ADOBE WEBSALES 98103-8882 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (THE) charge processing EL: 03 Apr 18 reference number: AT180930004000010021751

The Adobe Chat system does not works either ..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem, what did you do? did you get any mail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

F52035D5-7C58-460F-9B9B-63AB1598D56A.jpeg

Fffffgvvddfffff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tu eres mi amor que no te quiero ni 

gghhhbbbbbvvvv

Fffffgvvddfffff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines