• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to draw vertically while zoomed in it moves the slider bar instead...

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I updated Photoshop CC to the newest version and had no problems while I was drawing yesterday. Today however I go to start drawing and can't draw vertically while zoomed in. Instead it acts as if I have my mouse on the slider bar and is moving the drawing up and down. I have made sure that my tablet and computer are fully updated, I've restarted my computer twice, and I can't find anything in the settings to help me fix the problem. I have no problem drawing vertically while zoomed out to 100%.

I don't understand what happened I had no problems yesterday, all I want to do is work on my drawing.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated before I rip my hair out...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Take a look at this thread

Photoshop - Wacom - Latest Update Bug

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Take a look at this thread

Photoshop - Wacom - Latest Update Bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, it took a little while to find the files and get it put in properly but my program is now back to functioning the way it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines