• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for help to cancel subscription

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my plan. I used Adobe Illustrator just only once for my son to create a project for school and since we didn't have the opportunity to use the free version, I paid (some, I don't know what) plan. I don't need this plan anymore, so I want to cancel it without having to pay anything else because I don't really need this service, and I don't know how to do it. I was looking for a possibility to write on support via email or other option, but there is offered, if I'm not mistaken, just this way.

Thank you for your response or even better, a straight cancellation of my plan and account.

Message was edited by: moderator

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

You can contact with customer care here Contact Customer Care  they will answer , you need to wait for live chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here for cancellation: How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Be sure to have read the section "What happens when I cancel".

If it is necessary to contact the customer support chat, be logged in and use a browser without restrictions.

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of what is written in the Help Center or on the Forum will not work. I cannot cancel my plan. Why is it not possible to use the Adobe support, as everywhere else, where I describe the problem on the website or through email contact and support will help me solve this problem, or the problem will solve itself. In my case with Adobe I click on various buttons over and again, but without result. The only result is that I'm tired and disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's some additional information on cancelling Managing your Membership FAQ: How do I cancel my Creative Cloud, Acrobat, or Document Cloud PDF memb...

I'm also moving this thread to the Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact with customer care here Contact Customer Care  they will answer , you need to wait for live chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was on Contact Customer Care​ today perhaps ten times and it did not bring the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's crazy! I haven't subscribed this program I've been charged for the amount, my credit card number has been stolen for this and I cannot delete this plan, there is no why to speak with anyone, it's really crazy! I'm gonna do an action with my lawyer as sure!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines