Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Odd color and image flicker at end of video after export

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to finish up this job and I'm having this odd output that I've never experienced before. My video has a clip that fades to black, then a logo that fades in and fades back to black. On export, someone crazy is happening with with magenta and greens and image flickering. I'm inserting the video and also a still of the portion of my timeline. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 2.01.28 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

That's an issue with the alpha channel of that PNG file. It's a publicly recogized bug, and they've announced they'll have a fix out soon. Don't know how 'soon' that is, of course.

For the moment, convert that png to a psd file, reimport & apply, and it will work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are applying a 'transform' effect to any of the adjustment layers, turn off the checkbox 'use composition shutter angle'

and everything should be fine.

did you apply 'optical flow' to your slow motion ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input. Neither of those were the issue, but I corrected the issue. I ended up replacing a few clips to do it and creating new logos. Didn't figure out what the problem was, but needed to get the final to the client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might have been some issues with applied effects not collaborating well with the GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's an issue with the alpha channel of that PNG file. It's a publicly recogized bug, and they've announced they'll have a fix out soon. Don't know how 'soon' that is, of course.

For the moment, convert that png to a psd file, reimport & apply, and it will work.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Neil. Hopefully they get around to it soon because that was annoying as all hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, so understood! Yea, hope that fix is soon as in a few days. But we never know until posted "live".

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines