• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links in mobile breakpoints don't work

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My links work in all my breakpoints except the mobile version. Any ideas how to resolve this. I think I may have to bite the bullet and get into Webflow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

I did a new dropdown menu but that didn't help. In the end I just unchecked overlap items below. Not ideal but at least my links now work

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these links in a menu or on the page? It's possible there's a page element covering them on the lowest breakpoints. Please can you provide a link to the site online or share a cut-down copy of the .muse file via Creative Cloud, Dropbox, etc?

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are in dropdown menu and on page. Ive only just realised the email link doesn't work. I am reinstalling my website so cant send a link for another 15 minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.andrewhazard.co.uk

Mobile version is the problem. Also the contact form doesn't work so I'm taking that off again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropdown menu does work it is just the other links in the mobile version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your accordion container is overlapping the links.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, how can I get rid of it? Some pages are ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The home page is fairly short, so the container extends down over your links, whereas other pages have a lot of content, so it falls short. This is an odd one, though, it's not supposed to remain on the page when it's closed, for exactly the reason you're experiencing.

Can you share a cut-down version of the .muse file on Creative Cloud, Dropbox, etc., it only needs the menu and perhaps the home page. That we it'll be easier to work out why this is happening.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David how can I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Take your site, delete all pages but the one, showing your problem,
  • delete all elements except these, which are involved in your issue.
  • Save this small .muse document under a new name.
  • Upload it to Dropbox, CC-Files or a similar file sharing service.
  • Post the download link here.
  • You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. This is foxing me a little as to why it's leaving the ghost container. It's possible that it's a difference in the way Muse constructs a responsive width object compared to a 100% width. There is a small amount of the container that you can drag up, which means it doesn't obscure the footer links.

As you aren't pinning the accordion, have you considered unchecking the Overlap Items Below option so it pushes the content down, rather than overlapping it? That would solve your problem.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a new dropdown menu but that didn't help. In the end I just unchecked overlap items below. Not ideal but at least my links now work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines