• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload failed. For the Adobe Stock plug-in to be active, you must be signed in to Creative Cloud.

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been uploading to Adobe Stock from Lightroom just fine for a couple of days.  Suddenly today I'm getting this error:  "Upload failed.  For the Adobe Stock plug-in to be active, you must be signed in to Creative Cloud."  I am signed in.  What must I do to make the plug-in realize that?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Please double check two things in Lightroom. First, re-check to make sure you are logged in with your CC account and that you have the most up-to-date version of Lightroom installed on your machine.

Second, ensure that the Adobe ID you have used to sign into CC is the same Adobe ID you have created your contributor account with. I checked your contributor account already and everything appears to be in good working order.

The other thing you could do is try and upload using Adobe Bridge. If that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Looping in MatHayward​ to help you better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please double check two things in Lightroom. First, re-check to make sure you are logged in with your CC account and that you have the most up-to-date version of Lightroom installed on your machine.

Second, ensure that the Adobe ID you have used to sign into CC is the same Adobe ID you have created your contributor account with. I checked your contributor account already and everything appears to be in good working order.

The other thing you could do is try and upload using Adobe Bridge. If that works and Lightroom still doesn't, that will help narrow down the issue. In the mean time, you can always upload direct through the contributor portal to get your content online.

contributor.stock.adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat

Something broke in the last two days that was always working. I upload every day and something broke in last night's attempt. I think Adobe introduced a bug and we are the first to find the problem.

Can you try to submit a photo to Stock to see if you see the same problem?

One more piece of info. I noticed that there was an upgrade for Photoshop so I installed that last night. The Upload problem I was originally reporting happened both before AND after this Photoshop upgrade.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Dave.  I've been uploading stuff through Lightroom all week with no problem until last night.  Nothing changed on my end.  I've tried logging out and logging back in, and I've rebooted several times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I also tried rebooting, and logging in and out multiple times. I tried to play around witth The Plug-in Manager and the AdobeStock plug in (disabled and re-enabled it) and that didn't work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried again and it is working now.  I still haven't changed anything on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great KadenaJack ! I'll try it this evening on my home laptop

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2017 May 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what is happening again tonight?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signed out and back in and it's working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is current;y not working for me again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem.  When I try to publish a photo to Adobe Stock, I get the error dialog, "Upload failed. For the Adobe Stock plug-in to be active, you must be signed in to Creative Cloud."

But I am signed in to Creative Cloud, and with the same Adobe ID that I use for as my Stock Contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem about 50% of the time. I have latest lightroom and I am indeed signed in with proper adobe credentials, the only ones I have. But sometimes it works and sometimes it complains that I must be signed in. The given "answer" to this question doesn't address the problem at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2017 Oct 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.   Even went to the effort of uninstalling everything and reinstalling.  Worked for a couple of uploads earlier today, now won't work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every other CC feature was working fine for me: I was able to work with Adobe Mobile, even did some updates, but Adobe Stock wouldn't work.

Then, suddenly it started working again.

I can only assume the problem lies with authentication on Adobe Stock servers, therefore nothing we can do to fix it - just wait and it will come back up.  Would be nice if Adobe gave us a service dashboard so we could see these sort of problems without having to tear our hair out for nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an issue over the weekend that has since been resolved. I apologize for any inconvenince you may have experienced. The portal should be fully functional for you at this time.

regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem on a MacBook Pro.  In my case after I logged out of CC and back in again, Publish started working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue, I've got a new account and set it up through lightroom and followed the steps Mat said but it still gives the same error.

I have never been able to upload through the Lightroom classic CC plugin.

I know I can upload via the website, but it would make it much easier for me if I could use the Plugin.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to get this working?

Thanks

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I cannot upload from Lightroom Classic CC today but it used to work for me without problems. I am signed in with my valid account and have the latest version of Lightroom Classic (7.3).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the Adobe plug-in is experiencing issues, as I am having this issue as of today. So, you're not alone! I guess it will be fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mat

The problem is back again. tried to upload last night and it failed. I was logged in and using the latest Classic CC version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We're experiencing the issue with the Stock plug in and are working on the fix.

I will update the thread as soon as I get any details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The issue has been fixed!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I am having exactly the same issues with the plug-in as of today.  I have never experienced these problems before.  Are there still some residual issues.  I have checked that I am logged in to the service, shut down and re-logged on.

Alistair

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines