• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Classical -exporting images -enlarging thumbnails on a MAC.

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I enlarge the thumbnails when I am doing the export CHOOSE.Lightroom choose thumbnails (.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How?  The same way you might enlarge folder/file icons in Mac Finder.

Your screen-clip shows a Mac Finder window. It is asking you for a "Location", you do not need to see the icons larger on this screen, just select one folder.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WobertC  wrote

How?  The same way you might enlarge folder/file icons in Mac Finder.

A normal Mac Finder has a slider to change the size of the icons.  The Lightroom loaded window does not have this slider.  Adobe should be able to change the API call to display these sliders  That being said, the size if the icons seem adequate or you can change to list or column view.

One problem is the Brightness/Contrast of the icons and text in the Lightroom finder window is WAY worse than it is in Finder

Finder

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 5.34.14 PM.jpg

Lightroom

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 5.33.46 PM.jpg

The Lightroom window need to be toned down a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying

I do need to see the thumbnails bigger, they are way too small.

How do I see the path in the folders menu selection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would probably use COLUMN view to follow the path as Lr doesn’t provide the path bar at the bottom like finder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so there is no way to enlarge thumbnails or to know the path in a direct way.

BTW this is true also for PS if you want to open a file the thumbnails are so small you cannot see the image in a light table view. This  slows the workflow process. Am I the only one who is having problems with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my advice was not useful for the Mac Finder interface.

For Windows users the folder icons can be changed in the usual way in File Explorer.

ScreenShot080.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. Am I the only one who is having problems with this?

This is the first time I have seen it mentioned.  My main issue is brightness/contrast of the dialog is terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying

I do need to see the thumbnails bigger, they are way too small.

How do I see the path in the folders menu selection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines