• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom sliders not working

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have had a reocurr problem with Lightroom classic with the sliders not working in the develop mode. As well I have limited capacity in the library mode to look for photos using a star rating. I cannot search by star rating. I have called tech support three times and each time it has been fixed but the fixes last only one or two days. I have updated both my windows and lightroom. I have windows 10. The tech support guys have deletd the preferences file which seems to work but not for long. It is the weekend and I am not sure where to go from here. Really could use any insight you may have.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have version 7.3, try rolling back to 7.2. You do this in the CC desktop app.

Lots of people are having problems with 7.3, and I believe Adobe are working on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines