• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export from Lightroom to Behance?

Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been wondering why there is no publishing service from Lightroom into Behance portfolio?? Why is there no good connection between those two Adobe components?

Can someone point me to where the interaction of these two elements is explained?

Thanks,

Juan Dent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

There was a Behance publish service in Lightroom 5, but it was removed. I did find this Behance help doc that suggests a way to upload from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a Behance publish service in Lightroom 5, but it was removed. I did find this Behance help doc that suggests a way to upload from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Laura,

I regularly upload photos to Instagram directly from LR. I just discovered that it's not possible to upload directly to Behance (which is really disappointing/hard to believe). I can't wrap my head around the workflow necessary to manually upload about 20 images from LR to Behance. The images are all in different folders (i.e. different dates). Do I literally have to go into File Explorer (I use a PC) and hunt down each exported image by its file name and upload each one separately? My first step was to export them to a collection (which I don't normally use), but discovered that collections don't appear in File Explorer.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thank you, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a Behance user, John, but you are correct that the Behance Publish Service was taken out of Lightroom after Lightroom 5.  I'd suggest putting those images you want to go to Behance in a collection and then exporting copies of all the images from the collection to a folder on your hard drive. Then you can upload all to Behance without having to search around. I don't know though if Behance has any batch uploading though. After upload you could then delete the exported copies from your hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you your help, Laura

I'm really disappointed in Adobe for abandoning Behance in this way. The idea that I can upload to Facebook (no way) but not to Adobe's own Behance platform is astonishing. Rather than uploading, I'm just going to abandon Behance.

All the best, John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand, John. I imagine that they weren't getting enough use to justify maintaining it - but I'm just guessing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hyper link is not working, takes me to a blank page after logging into Behance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines