• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with April update to Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2018 Apr 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated to 7.3 release of Lightroom Classic CC, the application opens with old photos that I have previously moved to an external hard drive. If I open my older version everything is organized on the new drive with the photos in the correct place. What's going on? Also, even in the new version, I'm not seeing the new profiles in the Basic panel. The application looks just like before

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

It sounds like Lightroom 7.3 has opened the wrong catalog file. Go to File->Open Recent and select each catalog shown in that list until you find the one that shows the photos on the new drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Lightroom 7.3 has opened the wrong catalog file. Go to File->Open Recent and select each catalog shown in that list until you find the one that shows the photos on the new drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem AND, my LIghtroom is SOO draggy.  so I click a slider and it takes so long to process my change. It's making editing impossible right now.  I even returned my brand new Dell XPS 15 as I thought it was a hardware issue and now I think it's the update. Anyone know if there is a fix without reverting to the LR 2015 version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the same problem, not even close. Please start a new discussion in a new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I said I had experienced the same problem, which I did.  I will post my other problem in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! That did the trick. Now all the new profiles are there also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines