• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open Nikon D850 RAW Files in ACR

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to open Nikon D850 files in CS 6? 9.12.1 isn't supported by CS 6. I think it stops at 9.1.1.

Is there a work around?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

The Converter runs as a Stand Alone program. You don't call it up or use it from PS CS6.

You have to COPY the images from your camera to a folder on your drive.

Then start the DNG converter program and Point it to that folder you copied the images into.

Here is a link to most recent DNG converter.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 10.1

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes download the newest free DNG converter program from Adobe and convert that cameras NEF files to DNG files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert the raw files to DNG.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried downloading the DNG converter to process the Raw files....Installed the converter but CS6 won't let me check the convert to DNG box....Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't recognize my camera. "No device found"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Converter runs as a Stand Alone program. You don't call it up or use it from PS CS6.

You have to COPY the images from your camera to a folder on your drive.

Then start the DNG converter program and Point it to that folder you copied the images into.

Here is a link to most recent DNG converter.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 10.1

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, so much. That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all the above.  It won't let me highlight the images that I want to convert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't highlight images, just point to the folder, don't drill down deeper.  It will convert every raw image in the folder.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to run the converter separately, as its own application. The converter will ask you where you want to put the files, in what folder. Give them a destination. When it finishes, import those files into Lightroom just like you would any other photos. Download link is below. Open the page, it is about halfway down the page.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines