• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 Crashes in Windows 10 X64

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 Crashes in Windows 10 X64. It seems that it hasn't been well test before it released.

Error in Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Lightroom.exe, version: 7.3.0.10, time stamp: 0x5abd335f

Faulting module name: Import.lrmodule, version: 7.3.0.10, time stamp: 0x5abd3272

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000000db6e

Faulting process ID: 0x523c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d3cdbab4a563d4

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC\Lightroom.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic CC\Import.lrmodule

Report ID: 59ef039d-cb33-4565-9aba-26d39818d339

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 Home Premium here with Lightroom Classic CC 7.3. Have not experienced any crashes so far. Older PC, two additional internal  hard drives, two permanently attached external hard drives, 8 GB RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are lucky.

There are tons of crashes reported in the community already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be lucky as well as my computer is old with 8GB RAM (Although there is no such thing as luck!) So, this is a mystery to be solved. (Where are you Nancy Drew? )

I can't make head nor tail of this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had similar issues on Win 10 since upgrading to 7.3. I spent hours with tech support, no solution found.  I finally got back up and running by uninstalling 7.3 and reinstalling 7.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, and it worked for a while, then 7.2 started crashing or stalling out.  So I reinstalled 7.3 and that worked for a bit, while crashing intermittently. I was able to get it back up and running each time until just a short while ago...Now I can't use it at all.  So I have uninstalled 7.3 again, and am installing 7.2. 

I did try deactivating the Graphic processor.  Did not help.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you,

Maureen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The above crash has been identified as a bug and we are working on a fix.

In the meanwhile, you may roll back to the 7.2 version of Lightroom.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed LR Classic 7.3.1 and it starts to open, but then stops and closes. So it's basically not working...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi keithp58015684

Sorry that the app still crashes after the latest update.

I couldn't find any crash report submitted from your end. Please submit the crash report through the Adobe Crash reporter dialog. See Submit a crash report for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.3.1 crashes under Windows 10 Home at various inopportune times for me. After import when switching to Library or from Library to Develop it hangs. I was just developing some photos and after exporting a photo came back to go to the next image and it hung. It hangs one way or another during every session. I have to kill it and restart. This did not happen in previous versions.

I just went through the crash report steps listed at the link you shared so hopefully I can submit some reports soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try updating to LR 7.4. See if that solves the crashes.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AlvaChien,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 is crashing. It seems that the app is crashing when yo're trying to import images in Lightroom.

Could you please let us know what all devices are connected to your computer when you select "import"?

Where are you importing the images from and what is the destination of the import set to?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

Unfortunately, the Crashing is NOT happen in Importing, the Crashing occurs when LR is starting up.

In another word, the LR 7.3 cannot startup in my PC.

Thank you and best regards, Alva

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having problems with Lr Classic CC 7.3.  In my case it is hanging or freezing after a period of inactivity.  I am running Windows 10 X64 with 32 Gig of RAM.  By inactivity I mean that Lr is open but I am working in some other application, which could be Ps or a Web browser, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines