• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Luminosity Range Mask — Leica Monochrom DNG files

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to get the luminosity range mask to work with my Leica Monochrom DNG files?   Am I missing something?   Is there a workaround?  The Select —> Color Range works in Photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does 'cannot seem to get it to work' mean? Can't you activate range mask in such an image, or does the mask not work the way you expect it to work?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use the brush tool to make a selection, for example, the sky, I cannot refine the selection to exclude the treetops using the range sliders.  Moving the range sliders seem to have no effect on the selection.  The same moves on a full color DNG file will refine the selection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you should report this as a bug.

Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Done, I think but am not sure if hit the proper forum. I used the link you provided and noted “Problem”.

I am new to the forums although I have been using Photoshop since version 5 circa 1998 and Lightroom from the initial public release of the Beta.

Sneed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines