• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem import foto in library DUPLICATION PHOTO

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the import don't work correctly in last update.

Lightroom want copy all the photo in HD or duplicate in orginal folder, now i have 30 gb of duplicate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe exactly - in much more details - what you did?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import

Schermata 2018-04-16 alle 14.39.56.png

Before the update i pressed on Import and lightroom import the photo in my catalogue but it don't copy the photo in new folder, now Lightroom want copy the foto in a Folder in my Mac, so i have change the folder (the same of the source) and lightroom made the copy of all photo and import only the copy.

Schermata 2018-04-16 alle 14.40.29.png

Schermata 2018-04-16 alle 14.40.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copy as DNG (on top center) as selected in your print-screen always did copy the selected images to the folder selected in Destination on the right side - that has not changed.

If you want to leave the images where they are and only import them you need to select Add (on top center).

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines