• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical align text CSS

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read a lot on here and I cannot find a way to vertically align text to a text box in muse.

Here is an example of what I am trying to do:

Responsive vertical align with CSS

I cant seem to find a way to do this in muse. Am i missing something or is this not possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Screenshot (127).png

You can assign a graphic style to a text box and then make custom code in the page properties metadata section to call it by name (style in this example)... I did have a dozen sample pages but they have all been deleted from Adobe BC this week, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes html text is different to css text... Muse is a html maker and you would need to use padding to make that

Screenshot (120).png

another work around would be to add the css code as a insert[ed] html or you could also use a style (not in some small devices) but html is the best option for most senarios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since padding is a static value, this does not work. My site spans the width of the browser and everything is responsive. If I pad, it only looks good at the size created. I could use a million breakpoints but it kinda defeats the purpose of using muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are 3 options and the code is not going to change because you need it to... use a work around or make a different design are the bottom line

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply. I have used CSS inserted as a style in muse, but I am having a difficult time getting it to work with a text box. It seems like I need a container for the text box, but I cant see that muse allows this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot (127).png

You can assign a graphic style to a text box and then make custom code in the page properties metadata section to call it by name (style in this example)... I did have a dozen sample pages but they have all been deleted from Adobe BC this week, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines