• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT Problems

Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded what I thought would be a pretty straightforward MOGRT...just a chalkboard animation (File 181063956).  It's causing many problems.  I have an iMac with 16GB of RAM and a TB in free space.  Running Premiere 12.0.1. 

1) When i want to play back in realtime, the render takes over 10 minutes to simply watch 210 frames/6 seconds of footage.  When I use one of your competitors templates in After Effects, they render in seconds.  This is not a problem with my machine.  Exporting also takes forever.

2) If my text contains anything more than the 9 characters that are default (Main Text), it gets cut off.  Even when I shrink the font.

3) When I first tried a MOGRT after seeing them at Max, I wasn't able to change the font on a free one.  I paid $20 for this and still can't edit the font.

Can someone help me with this?  I purchased thinking it would be very simple like the templates on Videoblocks and Pond5.

Thanks

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 2.45.29 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evolveip,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I have downloaded the MOGRT (File 181063956) and will reply back after testing.

Thanks for your patience.

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything?  I first reached out to your support team at noon on Friday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi evolveip,

Sorry for the delayed response, it's getting little busy here because of the latest release.

I am able to repro this issue and there seems to be a problem with the MOGRT itself.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so where does that leave me?  Will you be issuing a refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give me some time, I am waiting for a response from our concerned team.

I will keep you updated.

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This MOGRT must have broken the Matrix or something. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 days later.  Your concerned team must not be all that concerned.  14 days overall since this problem appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11 days since your last check in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my delayed response, evolveip. I was not able to check the forums & just returned from the NAB conference.

We have initiated the process of refund.

-Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is this complicated to test this, maybe you shouldn't be selling it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send me the mogrt file to see what is wrong, maybe fix it and send it back to you

I create mogrts for Adobe Stock, this one is not mine but maybe I can give it a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Carlos.  The file is uploaded here: Dropbox - AdobeStock_181063956.mogrt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great I'm downloading it now, if I can manage to fix it I will ask for your email to send it privately straight away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are referencing the chalkboard item, this is the item number : FILE #: 199631496

can you send this exact one please, it is the one you mentioned having trouble with

I guess you sent another one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ignore my last msg  please, got it and working on it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah so the original AE file on which the mogrt was created cannot be downloaded with it,

we have only the mogrt and I can conclude that this file is too slow to even edit, everything

works fine in the controls and the project is well setup but what is causing the delay is

the Motion Blur used in After Effects, if just this can be removed I guess everything will be fine.

If Adobe Stock support can help you just asking the author to remove the Motion Blur

I guess you will be fine. This will affect the motion smoothness but could be good for rendering.

I wish I had the AE file I could have fixed it in seconds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There might be other reasons but its all related to the original AE file

maybe something with the expressions, some improper linking or

too many links from one comp to another could play a bad role for

playback on Premiere

Try to contact the author if you can 'Digital Juice'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines