• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens profiles and camera profiles gone after upgrading to 7.3

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to LR 7.3 and I have two LR catalogs. With the first catalog everything is working fine (apart from the bug that changed the order of my develop presets). With the second catalog the camera profiles I created do now show up, and in addition, when i apply the lens profile (Sony 24-70 GM) LR does not find the lens automatically and if I try to search for it manually there is only one Sony lens (can't remember which one but it is the wrong one), seems like lens profiles are gone together with the Camera profiles. Same computer (Mac) same LR installation, just different catalogs.

Any idea? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a dumb question. But it is there any chance you are working on a JPEG image in the other catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know what, I had the same doubt after posting. I think I was playing with two test shots I did in jpg while i always shoot RAW. Will have to check later at home. If that was the case why all the camera profiles show up BUT the one I created? Also for the lens, why there is that single Sony lens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't know about the camera profiles, but MOST lens profiles are for raw files. Lens profiles are format-specific. You don't find very many profiles for JPEG images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines