• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video in loop non funziona

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao. Ho un problema con l'estrazione di un video con effetto loop. Un cliente mi ha chiesto di creare un piccolo video con diverse foto, che dovranno ripetersi per 8 ore nel suo locale. Ho seguito un tutorial ma la procedura non funziona. Io ho ripetuto un paio di volte le stesse foto.

Poi ho ablitato il TASTO "Ciclo continuo" / "loop" nell'editor dei pulsanti. L'ho cliccato ed ho esportato e salvato il file come "video H264".

Quando visualizzo tutto il video, al termine del filmato, il video si blocca e non parte dall'inizio. Quale pensate sia il problema? Prima di esportare ho anche abilitato l'attacco e stacco del video. Ho anche fatto un rendering da attacco e stacco (come suggerito da alcune persone su altri forum), ma niente.

Questo è il tutorial che io ho seguito:

https://youtu.be/277hd766jVI

Grazie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

That video is showing it looping in Premiere Pro.

At about 2:02 he says , "This video will loop seamlessly if you use it in a program with that purpose."

It is the program that you use to play it that makes the export continuously loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The loop function is only for the preview in Premiere Pro.

You can not export a video from Premiere Pro and have it loop.  You will have to have the player set to loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. Why in that video tutorial i see the final video in loop? Whats means " You will have to have the player set to loop.?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Adobe Encore CS6, you can make a looping video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i have not!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you creating a DVD or Blu-ray disc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for your answer.

No. Unfortunately, my customer wants the video in a USB PEN, to be inserted in several TVs in his bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stefanod41002651  wrote

Sorry. Why in that video tutorial i see the final video in loop?

Is the loop in Premiere Pro or is it the exported file?

You are probably looking at it looping in Premiere Pro.

Can you post a link to the tutorial?

stefanod41002651  wrote

Whats means " You will have to have the player set to loop.?"

The device that the USB is plugged into needs to make it loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peru Bob, the loop is in both. If you look the video in end time, minutes : 02:06

You can see that the video repeats itself.

How To Make A Video Loop Using Premiere Pro - Premiere Pro Looping Tutorial - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That video is showing it looping in Premiere Pro.

At about 2:02 he says , "This video will loop seamlessly if you use it in a program with that purpose."

It is the program that you use to play it that makes the export continuously loop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah OK. Thank you. My bed english....

I think my customer is a jerk. Because he keeps telling me he used to create a looped video from a program in the past.

So I don't think I can help him.

Because he would like a 10-hour video that runs continuously on his TVs in his clubs. And the video must be in a USB KEY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines