• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuji Camera Profiles

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the latest version of Lightroom Classic. In the Basic tab under Profiles I cannot find the profile for my Fuji camera???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no camera matching profiles for any Fuji cameras. You should just have the default set of Adobe profiles (Adobe Color, etc.) and the creative profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jao+vdL  wrote

There are no camera matching profiles for any Fuji cameras. You should just have the default set of Adobe profiles (Adobe Color, etc.) and the creative profiles.

That is incorrect, Jao. For at least 2-3 years there have been camera-matching profiles for Fuji cameras. See the attached from 7.

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 17.27.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right! They are there now. I was acting on old information clearly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. With the latest update of Lightroom Classic CC all of the Fujifilm RAF camera profiles and film simulations such as Provia, Astia, Velvia, and Acros which were available with earlier editions of LR are gone. This is a disturbing regression regarding the development of Lightroom Classic CC.

I am hoping that Adobe will fix this as soon as possible, or it might be time for me to move on to Alien Skin Exposure X3 full time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you not see them in their new location in the Basic panel?

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 17.31.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for that info. I was driving myself crazy looking in the old Camera Calibration location. Needless to say I am relieved to know that I can keep my old LR/PS workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you certain they are not in the "Camera Matching Profiles" section when you click on this icon? Camera profiles have been moved to the basic panel in the latest release of Lightroom Classic CC.

Capture.JPG

I don't know if it happened on your computer, but right after I installed the 7.3 update I noticed a little pop-up on my taskbar that took me to this video that explains the change in how the profiles have been modified. You might like to look at it.

The Power of Profiles in Lightroom Classic CC - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines