• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet not working for PS only

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never had any issue before, but after buying a humble bundle with different types of softwares, PS suddenly stopped recognising my pen and would only scroll up, down or left, right when I try to do anything

So far the tablet works for all other softwares

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

It Cause by a recent Windows Update to Microsoft INK. There is a registry Update the you can make to fix your problem. Search this forum to find the registry update.  Its in a tread one this topic,  The are many threads on this topic I forget which thread its in....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windowsink/comments/8508fi/controlling_pen_behavior_in_windows_10/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It Cause by a recent Windows Update to Microsoft INK. There is a registry Update the you can make to fix your problem. Search this forum to find the registry update.  Its in a tread one this topic,  The are many threads on this topic I forget which thread its in....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windowsink/comments/8508fi/controlling_pen_behavior_in_windows_10/

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you, it's fixed now ~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines