Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Install]-I cannot install Adobe XD

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

All apps are available for download in Creative Cloud, I've even downloaded Illustrator and Photoshop, but Adobe XD is the only one I can not install that says it's incompatible with my system and the GPU drive is outdated.

The beta worked perfectly.

I've completely removed Creative Cloud and used the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and reinstalled Creative Cloud, but the problem still continues, I can not install Adobe XD.

Adobe informs that the minimum requirements are:

Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) - Version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later with the following minimum configuration:

CPU: 2 GHz

Memory: 4 GB

2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation

Display: 1280 x 800

Graphics: For Intel GPU, drivers newer than version 8.15.10.2702. To find this information, launch "dxdiag" from the Run menu and select the "Display" tab.

My Settings:

Windows 10 64-bit version 1709 (build 16299.19)

CPU: 2.53 GHz

Memory: 4GB

Intel HD Graphics Core i5

Direct X 12

GPU Driver Version: 8.15.10.2900

Anyone have an idea of ​​the reason for this problem and how to solve it?

Is it possible to download the beta yet?

I thank the help of all you.

Tiago

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What date is given for the drivers? What number is given for Direct3D DDI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Tiago,

For helping to us know us better can you please share a screenshot of your DxDiag panel?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This image:

dxdiag.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thanks for reporting the issue, we have logged in a bug as it should have been worked for you.

Will update you accordingly.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

Could you tell me if it's still possible to install the Beta version of XD? This version was installed and working and I have projects being developed in XD.

Thanks,

Tiago Battoni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now, this doc will give you the answer for your query regarding beta - Closing the Adobe XD Beta program.

However, we are looking into your concern and shall try to enable you for Xd 1.0 as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

Thank you for the informations.

I look forward to updates and solutions.

Thanks,

Tiago Battoni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way you can update your system's GPU drivers? It looks like it's the culprit in this case.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2017 Nov 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion.

I searched for new drivers on Intel's website and also using Drive Booter but the feedback information is that I already have the latest version of the drivers.

Thanks,

Tiago Battoni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Battoni,

Thank you for the info. We will have to get in touch with you for further investigation. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same problem. Driver version 8.15.10.2900 and I can't install the Adobe XD. Any new information about that issue?

Regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martin
same here....
I have the same problem. with the exact same driver..

Regards

Chamith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked also with mine dell inspiron 1564. Enormous thank you for sharing this!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019 Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but doesn't worked for me 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem, and can't install XD, driver version is compatible 8.15.10.2900.

Come on Adobe we pay for your product we should be able to install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will do our best to help. Can you share the info I requested in post 10 over a private message? Do remember to share the URL of this post as well.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i cant download..Can you help me?

My problem:This computer does not meet the minimum operating system requirements for XD CC. Refer to the system requirements in the Help documentation for a full list of hardware and software requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the free version of Adobe XD on my Windows 10 laptop. I am trying to use it on a Windows 10 PC too, but I am not able to install. The problems are the same ones mentioned at the beginning of the topic.

I've tried to make the suggestions mentioned but nothing worked.

Anyone have any other ideas or news?

Error P205

error-xd.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try the solutions in this discussion ERROR 205​ and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is below.

Check the windows version by pressing "Windows key + r" and type "winver".

If your windows version is older like 1703 , then you will not be able to install XD.

You have to update it to the latest version ie 1809.

Please follow the below link for the windows update :

Download Windows 10, click the update now button and install and check the version.

Then install XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines