Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't stick elements to a html video while resizing browser

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I have inserted a html video in the top of my page. At the bottom of the video there is a Portfolio section. When I scale the browser and make it smaller, the portfolio section doesn't stay sticked to the video. I tried to merge the edges, group them but still can't find a solution. For sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. Here is a link to the html. https://miki16.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Home

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works just fine as far as I can tell. Maybe you are simply not considering that video due to always scaling constrained proportionately will behave differently than other content types.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear,

many thanks for your reply. For sure I did not explain very good my problem because with a bit of css I can fix the issue but don't know how to do it with muse. I mean that when I scale smaller the browser, there is a big margin between the bottom of the video and the Portfolio title. A big blank space. I would like to have a proportionally distance between the video and the title.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines