• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fire HD as tablet

Engaged ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't draw yet, or may never. Does Fire HD work as a tablet suitable for drawing in photoshop?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Hi

Are you talking about this

https://www.google.ie/search?source=hp&ei=JKDVWtOdNMGTsAeV36CwAQ&q=fire+hd+tablet&oq=fire+hd+talbet&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0i13…

If so the answer is no and you can't install Photoshop on it either as it's an Android based OS

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you talking about this

https://www.google.ie/search?source=hp&ei=JKDVWtOdNMGTsAeV36CwAQ&q=fire+hd+tablet&oq=fire+hd+talbet&...

If so the answer is no and you can't install Photoshop on it either as it's an Android based OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was thinking I might be able to use it as an input device, for my pc running photoshop. But, actually, I'm not sure how that could work.

The other idea is using it to draw and then moving the drawing onto the pc to use photoshop. But, that isn't very practical. Oh, well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines