Offline usage of CC apps - one more question

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've read this

Offline usage of CC apps

If I buy a 12 month subscription how often do I need to be connected to the internet?

and this

Internet connectivity, offline grace period, and reminders | Adobe Creative Cloud apps

But i need to be sure that there is no other solution.

I have a 12 month subscription and i'd like to know if it is possible to use a CC app on a machine that hasn't internet connectivity at all.

I've made the installation with internet, but i need to disconnect completely this machine from internet.

It wont be connected, no after 30 days or 99 days or more

Is there a way to renew license without internet?

Is there a way to use adobe CC on offline computers?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

The application has to check the status of your account periodically, there is currently no alternative... you will need to have internet access at some point or the subscription will lock out due to not being able to confirm the account status.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The application has to check the status of your account periodically, there is currently no alternative... you will need to have internet access at some point or the subscription will lock out due to not being able to confirm the account status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines