• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop erkennt LIzensierugn von Adobe Stock Fotos nicht unde tauscht die bereits bearbetete Vorschauen nicht!

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Bilder mit den Vorschauen von Adobe Stock bearbeitet und „Da mir das Layout inzwischen zusagte, habe ich die verwendeten Bilder lizenziert.“ Normalerweise sollten die Vorschauen anschließend überall gegen das hochauflösende Original ausgetauscht – damit verschwinden alle Wasserzeichen, während sämtliche Bearbeitungen am Vorschaubild automatisch auf die hochauflösende Version übertragen werden. Das ist aber leider nicht passiert!! Photoshop erkennt die Lizensierung nicht und die Bilder haben noch die Wasserzeichen. Als ich bei Adobe Ilustrator  gearbeitet habe, ging das ganze Austausch problemlos  aber bei Photoshop geht es nicht. Was soll ich machen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Hello, if you tried to paint on the layer, it was converted to a regular layer from a smart object. You have received a warning that you might have overlooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% and with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/963429

Are the images still Smart Objects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hier ist mein bearbeitendes Foto. Ich habe dafür 2 Stock Bilder benutzt, die sieht man rechts auf mein Bibliothek sie sind bereits lizenziert aber das Wasserzeichen IST NOCH DRIN

stock_propblem01.PNG

Das gleiche hier mit diesem Foto. wenn ich (rechts) auf das Hintergrund Foto gehe z.B. und klicke ich mit der rechten Maustaste kann ich dieses Foto nicht mehr lizensieren da sie schon lizensiert ist! trozdem ist das Wasserzeichen nicht verschwunden

stock_problem03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the display in the Layers Panel the Layers are nor Smart Objects, so what do you expect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of editing have you done on the images?

Did you knowingly Rasterize the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hier sind meine lizensierte Bilder:

stock_problem04.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ja, an what should does it means? what is the solution? what should i do?  i transform this in in smart objekt but still nothing happens

stock_problem05.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you generate that SO?

It obviously was absent in the previous screenshot and the icon in the Layers Panel does not seem to show the cloud-icon.

Have you read. this?

https://creativepro.com/using-adobe-stock-in-photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used more layers from 3 diferretn pcitures. the one on the Background and the 2 layers like holograms are from Adobe stock. the layer with the man on the front ist a Picture from me. i didn´t make to many chances on the pcitures  and i havent rastern the pictures either. please just tell me what should i do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloade the watermarked photo from stock into photoshop an work with it like ist explain on the article you send me. and when i made all the chances i licensed the pcitures from my photoshop gallery /library but the watermarked ist still inside. photoshop has not recognize this. Why? nwo yo said the layers must be like smart objekt ....i trnasfrom thsi now but is still noct working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It needs to be a Smart Object, how else should Photoshop be able to exchange the content with the content sans watermark?

And the article clearly states »Smart Object«:

After adding the watermarked photo to your CC Library, drag the photo from the library onto your document. This adds the photo to your document as a smart object so that any filters and effects that are applied to it will be applied as smart filters. Feel free to add any Adjustment Layers that you desire as well. Add layers to the document as you normally would and save your project.

i trnasfrom thsi now but is still noct working

What does this mean?

It seems you rasterised the image, so you may have to start over.

And again: What kind of editing have you done on the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have NOT make a new dokument and drop the watermarked Picture on it. I made double click at the Picture on my library and the photo open and i worked on the top of it. now i realized that when i do that it Comes Not automatically like smart objekt and is not the Cloud mark on the layers small Picture. how can i chace this? i dont wannt to work on the pciture from 0 again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And again: What kind of editing have you done on the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opacity changed, tilt, freely transformed, filter used, contours or sparkle to the outside, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then I guess you have to start over.

In the future you may want to work non-destructively (employing Smart Objects, Smart Filters, Adjustment Layers, …).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, if you tried to paint on the layer, it was converted to a regular layer from a smart object. You have received a warning that you might have overlooked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started