• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know where the old Kyle Brush videos are?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but I did do a pretty thorough search before posting and didn't see anything:

Back when I was buying the packs directly from Kylebrush.com, I subscribed to Kyle's YouTube channel because it had some great videos explaining the properties of each brush. Then yesterday when I updated the Megapack and did a review of the brushes, I realized that I had forgotten how to use some of them, especially the ones that are meant for color mixing, etc. So I went to his Youtube channel to re-watch the videos, but they were all gone! I would imagine it has something to do with his agreement with Adobe.

Does anyone know where the instructional videos are now, or is there some equivalent type of tutorial on the Adobe site?

I also subscribe to Kyle's Twitter feed for much the same reason as I subscribed to the YouTube channel, but there are so many tweets that it's hard to find the equivalent videos if they are there.

If they old videos are no longer available anywhere on the internet, I highly recommend that Adobe republish them AND make them easy to find. They are truly useful, even necessary, to get the best use out of the brushes.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I was using a different search engine so wasn't coming up with the same results, but after about 40 minutes of further digging and watching videos that didn't turn out to be instructional, I found some of what I was looking for on his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/kyleTwebster/videos/?ref=page_internal

So, for those who want to see the videos and have Facebook, that is the best answer I have found. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines