• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

my pen moves the image and makes it hard to draw

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem started this morning when I start drawing my pen ends up moving the paper around without using the navigator and I have to tap my tablet twice to be able to draw but I have to keep doing this every time I lift my hand, this has never happened before and i'm not sure what to do I hope theres a way to solve this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm uninstalling now ill let you know if it works thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks sorry for the late reply ive been trying to uninstall an update to make photoshop work but it takes literally forever to load, i tried to uninstall again yesterday but its was loading for a day and a half i just canceled it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens both with Wacom Cintiq and Surface Book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks sorry for the late reply ive been trying to uninstall an update to make photoshop work but it takes literally forever to load, i tried to uninstall again yesterday but its was loading for a day and a half i just canceled it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines