• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page boxes when exporting PDF

Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Action Manager Suite to export PDF files. I'm having some trouble figuring out the correct function calls to set the various page boxes. The usual way of saving the action and gathering the settings from that isn't working, because I can't seem to find anywhere in the "Save as PDF" options to change the page boxes in order to record them into the action.

Anyway, I'm trying to use the suite function like this:

sAIActionManager->AIActionSetEnumerated(vpb, kAIPDFCropToKey, "????????", kAIPDFTrimBox);

But I have no idea where to find the string that needs to be in the ????????. The docs say "The name of the enumeration, as shown in the Actions palette." Well.... I can't get this enumeration to show in the Actions palette.

I've managed to get the "Media" box set the way I want by using the various bleed parameters. But my trim box is always set to the artboard size. I'd like to be able to adjust the trim box on the output PDF.

Anyone have any thoughts?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I believe you may have to setup your document that way.

The exported PDF will determine its boxes as follows:

media box - artboard size + bleed

trim box - artboard size

art box - contents bounds

-MT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried setting up the document that way? It doesn't work that way for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines