• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dip to black not rendering

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with dip to black since the recent update? It works fine when I'm actually previewing the video in-program, but as soon as I export, every place I have dip to black freaks out and shows a green screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this on a 1920x1080 sequence of 4k phone media (VFR) ... on my Win10 rig ... and it worked both for transition between clips and for an end-to-black at end of sequence. So I can't replicate ...

Does it do this on multiple projects, and on projects started since the update? What's your GPU? Are the drivers the latest listed on the site for that GPU card?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Neil! Didn't realize you were on here I'm using the AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB and I don't know if I have the latest driver. Can you link me to where I can check? Also, yes, it has happened on multiple projects and both have been since updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the ... Radeon? ... AMD? ... site, wherever that card's setup app lists for support. I'm on Nvidia, haven't had a Radeon for several years so I don't recall.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Neil. It looks like all those updates come through Apple, so I'll have to wait for it to come out I guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines