• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access token is expired

Explorer ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Lightroom CC 1.0 every once in a while I would get an error 67 and would require me to sign out and sign in again.  This would happen every few days or so.  Now, since upgrading to LR CC 1.1 the error 67 has gone away but is now replaced with the following error "Your access token is expired" Please sign out and sign in again.  Signing out and signing in again does not work.  It's only after I reboot that it will fix the issue, albeit temporarily. 

Is anyone else having this issue?  It's a bit frustrating.  Any thoughts?  Is there any sort of log that is captured so I can see why it's erroring out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jogonzal,

As you're getting an error about access token being expired, could you please let us know which operating system are you working on?

Also, have you tried reinstalling Lightroom CC as it might be showing you an error due to a wrong install?

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too  have this problem

I have reinstalled LR CC but the message is still there and i cannot use Lightroom

Anyone know the solution????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m too having this problem. I’m on a Asus laptop. I’ve tried all steps. Nothing. Can’t use it now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too!! "your acces toke is expired" ... that's what I got....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Please try the steps mentioned below:

Close Lightroom .

Quit the Creative Cloud App.

Restart the computer

Let us know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sir...it worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not work. I signed out from the cloud and lightroom, restarted my computer and it is back to the same issue. There is no tech support from Adobe available. So Im uninstalling this program and searching for a better functioning photo editing program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't work, i'ven tryng this a lot of times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

I think what caused my issue is a network interruption.
As sson as I reconnected I got this error however I am now stuck in a loop of
gettting the mesage "Access token Expired" -Sign out - sign back in same error message

Have restarted many times with no sucess... it seems I am locked out of LR CC
Signing out of Creative cloud makes no difference either.

Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue. After 6 hours on the phone with adobe and thru remote login, no one was able to fix this problem. The only solution for me was to reinstall Windows 10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and couldn't be more frustrated. Have rebooted my computer about 5 times, even reset that clock as I got one different error message about my clock being wrong (WHAT?). I JUST downloaded Lightroom tonight, so it shouldn't be an update (version) issue.
PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joining the chorus of those with the same issue. Lightroom CC "access token is expired" It's really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, Photoshop seems fine, just Lightroom.   Really frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry that you're getting the error message "your access token is expired" after the latest Lightroom CC 1.2 update.

This issue has been reported to our Engineering team and they are working on it.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem getting the "your access token is expired"

I uninstalled all creative cloud products and creative cloud itself. Then went to the adobe website to download the Lightroom CC installer and installed Lightroom CC. After it was done installing I installed Creative Cloud and have not had the problem since.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is directed to the Adobe Staff: When will this be fixed? Based on all the hype on the internet how wonderful Lightroom CC is I invested a whole lot of money I shouldn't have on a 12.9 iPad Pro, pencil and keyboard which I cannot use as intended as an adjunct to my Windows 10 laptop. Reinstalling Windows 10 and all the Adobe apps and the hours of work that would require is NOT an option for me.

I am super disappointed to put it mildly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Please navigate to the location C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe and rename the files SLCache to SLCache.oldand Adobe PCD to AdobePCD.old and OOBE to OOBE.old and caps to caps.old

Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Adobe and rename SL Store to SLStore.old

Navigate to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local and rename OOBE to OOBE.old

Navigate to C:\ProgramFiles\Adobe\lightroom CC and right click on Lightroom.exe and choose run as admin.

Check if you are still getting the error.

Regards,

Gautam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried your suggestions:

First of all, Adobe Creative Cloud has to be running or Lightroom CC

will not run as administrator, at least not on my Dell XPS.

Also files you referred to in first step were folders, but I went ahead

and renamed them as instructed

same with second instruction

On third instruction there was a different path on my PC to OOBE: 

C:\Users\[my user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE. Renamed this folder to

OOBE.old as instructed

Executed Lightroom/cc /as administrator. It launched and gave me the

exact error as before. When I terminated the app my display (laptop and

monitor) went completely dark for a minute, then recovered. That was scary.

I pulled out an old MacBook Pro that the Dell XPS replaced and loaded

lightroom cc on it. It is working perfectly on the MacBook,  but it is

slow as the MacBook does not have the RAM nor I7 processor as the XPS.

What now?

Mike Fowler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the steps taken above I completely shutdown the XPS and restarted. Lightroom CC will now start without any error messages. However I tried to import my first image from my NAS server but it gave me "Lightroom has stopped working and will close" message and it did. Tried it again; same result.

I will wait for you guys come up with a comprehensive fix for this application, as in my mind Lightroom CC for a PC has more bugs than a Louisiana swamp and not worth my time. Classic still works thank goodness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and I do not see Adobe responding in a way that make sense. Also I have to keep signing into Creative Cloud. Is it time to move on from Adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, Just got a brand new laptop and also have to keep signing into Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this happen with the Creative Cloud app and fixed it with a full removal reinstall found here.

Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly

Did all of the above recommendations for lightroom CC and still see the forced logout intermittently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous. This issue has been reported LAST YEAR and we still have no fix? The whole internet works on services where a user needs to log in, this is a problem which has literally been beaten to death and Adobe cannot get a working login shipped to customers who pay a shitload of money for a product which they cannot use? ARE YOU JOKING ADOBE? IT'S A BLOODY LOGIN WHICH YOU NEED TO GET RIGHT. HIRE SOME FREAKING COMPETENT DEVELOPERS AND FIX THE PRODUCT OR STOP CHARGING MONEY FOR IT MEANWHILE!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines