• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Disaster

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, for the love of god, revert to a way of importing projects that make sense.

Half the time when I import the items don't show up until magically the system feels like it (on several version of premiere on multiple computers with multiple OS).

And please, I am begging you, STOP IT FROM IMPORTING INTO BINS THAT ALREADY EXIST!!!!  If I import a project into an existing project all of my project organization goes out the window because it will not import into the IMPORT bin I have created.  Like most professionals and networks, I have a standards of practice of project organization that the ENTIRE COMPANY follows.  Which means there are several CORE BINS IN EVERY PROJECT.  Therefore, every time I import a project, the assets place themselves in those bins, which is not how I operate.  This did not use to be an issue, then someone along the way decided they knew best and made importing projects a complete disaster.  ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DON'T APPEAR SO I IMPORT AGAIN, THEN MAGICALLY WHEN THEY DO I HAVE DUPLICATES OF EVERYTHING IMPORTED BECAUSE PREMIERE DECIDED NOT TO MAKE THEM VIEWABLE.

I literally cannot takes this anymore.  Along with every other stupid bug that Premiere has with BASIC FUNCTIONS.  Please, god, Adobe, anyone, fix this problem because I put my fist through my display.  DEALING WITH THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME QUIT THE BUSINESS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the links below to make a report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform for feature requests or bug reports

-or Feedback forum https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/desktop-app/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines