• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported videos only last one frame.

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iv'e captured some footage from my PS4 on my elgato, and when I try to import it into Premiere Pro, the only thing that gets imported is the first frame. The footage is not corrupted, it all looks fine, and iv'e done this countless times before. Plus, other mp4 files get imported just fine. I have no idea what to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Hi All,

Premiere Pro 12.1.2 update fixed the issue. Please check this article: Bug fixes in Premiere Pro version 12.1.2

You can download the update using Creative Cloud app. Here are the steps: Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, but i'm afraid it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Define "it".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 2B. I'm still trying the other steps, but no luck so far. Thank you for posting the guide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guarantee Step 2B will work.  If "it" didn't work, you haven't done it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work. The issue is with v12.0.1 specifically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible for you to supply sample file(s)? To confirm, you are saying this issue started with 12.0.1?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this after the latest Premiere update. It was working 100% fine before the update, and now, i cant import any footage that was recorded from my elgato

PLZ FIX as I cannot do ANYTHING except downgrade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if I have exactly the same issue.

I can import mp4 files exported from elgato and while the audio seems to work fine, and the import is the correct duration, I simply get the first frame of the video throughout the clip. I can't say if this is just elgato output, I don't use any other mp4 sources

The mp4 itself plays fine outside of premiere pro, and in the previous version of premiere pro (2017), which I am now forced to use (along with the 2017 versions of the apps that relies on).

I was hoping the recent update would fix it, but the issue is still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is the exact issue. I already got confirmation several times from Adobe that this bug is being worked on.

To resolve it for now, downgrade to version 12.0.0 in both premiere and media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the trouble.

There is a known issue with Elgato capture card footage in the latest version. We are working on a fix.

For workarounds, please refer to this link: Drag and drop MP4 from local File Explorer only loads 1 second

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Premiere Pro 12.1.2 update fixed the issue. Please check this article: Bug fixes in Premiere Pro version 12.1.2

You can download the update using Creative Cloud app. Here are the steps: Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines