• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I set up a PDF to send to someone for signature, get the form back signed by them and then sign myself.

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I set up a form to be signed by another person before I sign it. If I set up with signature field then when I get the form back I cannot sign myself. So I need a way to do multistage signatures

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Hi Chrisbee,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the description above, if you are willing to add your signature after getting the document signed by signer. The you simply place yourself (your email) last in the "Signing" order and your other signers first.

Following the steps suggested in the help document, when you place the signers email in 1st and 2nd place then add your email at the end and assign a signature field for yourself too. In this way once the other sign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrisbee,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Looking at the description above, if you are willing to add your signature after getting the document signed by signer. The you simply place yourself (your email) last in the "Signing" order and your other signers first.

Following the steps suggested in the help document, when you place the signers email in 1st and 2nd place then add your email at the end and assign a signature field for yourself too. In this way once the other signer have signed the document it will route to you and then you can add your signature on the same document.

Send PDF documents for signature, Adobe Acrobat

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also do it by adding two signature fields, setting the first one to lock all other fields except for the second signature, when signed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines