• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add add a wet signature manually on a tablet?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've created a form to track some construction work in various properties but I am struggling with one feature. The completed form will be used by a colleague to collect information and capture signatures on a tablet. I need an option to activate a text or signature field so it expands the field into a space large enough for individuals to sign using their finger or a stylus on a tablet screen. The signature  doesn't have to seal the document, or digitally authorise the form, I just need to capture a 'wet' signature. I'd prefer to achieve this without using any additional software if possible.

Many thanks in advance,

John

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Hi Johncarr,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If I understand your query correctly, you are willing to get the simple freehand signature from the signer using the mobile application?

How exactly you are sharing the form with them? Have you assigned the signature fields for signer using the Adobe Send for Signature tool?

If yes, then the end users will be able to sign the form using Adobe Sign mobile app. They can add the signature initials as well as freehand signature.

Electronic signature app for Android, iPhone | Adobe Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johncarr,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

If I understand your query correctly, you are willing to get the simple freehand signature from the signer using the mobile application?

How exactly you are sharing the form with them? Have you assigned the signature fields for signer using the Adobe Send for Signature tool?

If yes, then the end users will be able to sign the form using Adobe Sign mobile app. They can add the signature initials as well as freehand signature.

Electronic signature app for Android, iPhone | Adobe Sign

Or else form can be saved locally and then can signed using Fill & Sign app- https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/how-to-use-adobe-fill-sign-dc-mobile-app

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines