Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Resize

Contributor ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have used the below code to resize the image. It was working fine.  But recently I am getting the issue in CC 2017. Its working in one system and not working in another system. But the PS version is same only. But image size is not same in the output.

Same code only used  in both system and the application version also same... but dono why is not working properly??

doc.resizeImage(UnitValue(doc.resizeImage(UnitValue(max,"px"),null,imgResolution,ResampleMethod.BICUBIC);,"px"),null,imgResolution,ResampleMethod.BICUBIC);

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doc.resizeImage(UnitValue(max,"px"),null,imgResolution,ResampleMethod.BICUBIC);

That's probably code you wanted to post, but it doesn't mean it will work in second system the way it works in first one. You can make test to see your preferences from 1st system will work in 2nd. Just go to 'Window / Workspace / New Workspace...', name it 'Workspace' and fill all boxes. Then copy it (a file with no extention) from possibly:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings\WorkSpaces\

to the same / similar folder in your 2nd system. Relaunch Ps in other system, and set Workspace from 'Window / Worspace'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you.. I will check...

Is there is any syntax variation for image resizeImage in CS6, CC (2017 & 2018)? Or the same code will work in all version??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There could be other calculation for values entered to .resizeImage in CS2, but then that was changed and now is consistent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok... then there is no changes in that... value to .resizeimage is user given right??

Also i have to check the preferences or other things in system right??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do a test form reply No. 1? If you did and that doesn't work you may hold Shift Ctrl Alt at launching of Photoshop. It will prompt you to reset settings. Maybe it will change Photoshop behaviour to default in this specific case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I trying  workspace in the system i found other kinds of issue.  Actually when i opened the application,script called automatically. Then only i realized script is copied in startup script folder also.  So i removed and checking for multiple images. 

I will check all and come back...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue as to how to post a question. Maybe I'm just dense but this help community seems much more difficult than it needs to be. After asking a question in a search I get ten billion responses, none of which address my question. But I see no way to ask a question. As I said, perhaps I'm just dense as I see that others have managed. MOST frustrating. Thank you for allowing me to vent. so I'm going with a 'reply.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Oops! Page cannot be found"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines