• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool works as a move tool

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Huion Pro610-2048 drawing tablet and the brush tool isn't working. For some reason it acts as a move tool, making it impossible to draw while zoomed in. I've tried ejecting the tablet, restarting Photoshop, restarting my computer 3 times, uninstalling the drivers to the tablet and reinstalling them, and tried a different driver altogether. Nothing worked to fix the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread for the answer:

Brush moves the Canvas - Surface Pen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update that that thread is referring to isn't the update I'm on. From my update history, I've actually never downloaded that update. Right now I'm on windows update KB4093110.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's another answer there about deselecting Windows Ink. Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try either one of these

1. Use notepad to create a text file and type in :

UseSystemStylus 0

2. Save the file as PSUserConfig.txt in the following location

C: > Users > Username > AppData > Roaming > Adobe > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 > Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings

3. Go to the Wacom tablet properties and for Photoshop under Mapping  uncheck "Use Windows Ink"

Or

1 Select everything inside the quotes here (don't include the quotes): “reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f”

2 Copy it with Ctrl + C on the keyboard.

3 Type Windows Key + X (together), a menu will appear

4 Then type "A" on the keyboard. That will give you an elevated administrator PowerShell command prompt.

5 Paste the command you copied into that window with Ctrl + V

6 Hit "Enter" on the keyboard

7 Reboot

If you go for the first option you may need to enable hidden items in file explorer

hiddenfiles.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please if you find a solution share it. I'm having thesame problem i use huion new 1060 plus. I even restored windows lost all my softwares reinstalled photoshop and the problem is still there. Also can't find the Microsoft update most people uninstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines