• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

so much adobe activity running & png file error

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i might end up looking foolish here, but why are there so many adobe applications running in the background when i dont have any programs running except the CC in the menu bar? also if the image here shows anything i shouldnt show the internet, please let me know so i can take it down, and thanks for not hacking my imac -- in advance! Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 4.18.11 PM.png

also my png files are doing this - they were doing it in el capatain os and so apple told me to upgrade... now they are doing it in high sierra : Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 3.57.52 PM.png

this is why i shut photoshop off and checked the monitor...@

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also most likely have some parts of the Creative Cloud Desktop application running. Photoshop and the Creative Cloud Desktop  start quite a few process on windows also. Additionally Adobe install things that start automatically when you boot your system.

However there is not much activity normally all the process are waiting for something to do. They wait for you to gives them work using Photoshop's UI.

I can not help with you Mac png Photoshop problem make sure you have all the mac updates for your system hardware installed.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines