Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

alte Papierprofile löschen

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe viele alte Papierprofile, die in Windows bereits gelöscht wurden aber in Photoshop leider noch angezeigt werden. Wie werde ich sie endgültig los?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi n14559131,

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Do these profiles show up in other apps while printing?

Where are they stored on your computer? You may refer this discussion How do I delete extra ICC profiles that I can't find anywhere on the Mac? | Photoshop Family Customer ... for more information.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These profiles a was origin in C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers. But meanwhile i have them deleted. Only photoshop shows them. The problem, I made profile myself and test them and now there are too many in the photoshop folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines