• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfering Lightroom to a new computer (Windows)

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thinking of purchasing a new (larger) Windows 10 based computer.  I have Lightroom Classic CC install on my current Windows 10 computer and it is up to date.  The last time I upgraded computer and transferred Lightroom (2 years ago) I was able to transfer the photos, presets and the Lightroom catalogs OK (Classic CC).  The problem I had was I push a lot of Lightroom processed photos to Flickr using the built in Flickr Publishing Service and those settings were not transferred over to the new computer.  They seem to reside in the Windows registry and that data did not get moved over.

I was wondering if this issue could be fix so when we upgrade our computers (to newer and more powerful) that Lightroom Classic CC would look transparent.

Thanks for all of your help.

Fred Kuhlman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since these services are third-party and not associated with Adobe, I'm not sure that full integration is possible. Agree with you that it would be a nice to have!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines