• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CYCLE LAYERS - can we program this in Illustrator or Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I'm using a LOT of cycle layers. A LOT. (I have a Midi hooked up to my character and have run out of buttons to assign, I'm out of control!)

CAN WE write something in Illustrator so that Character Animator automatically adds the Cycle layers? I have already had to re-import (after an error, etc) and I also need to be able to send this work to animation directors who just want the thing to work (because I'm selling them on the idea of using your software!!!). Adding the behavior one by one takes a LONG time for my characters.

You can add a dangle in Illustrator, why not cycle layers?

OR is this already a feature I haven't spotted in the tutorials??

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean like if there is a group with children named #1, #2, #3 etc then it automatically adds a cycle layers behavior to the parent layer?  Or maybe the parent has a "~" instead of "+" as a prefix its a cycle layers? Would you need it to be able to do all the parameters (forward and backwards etc) in the layer name as well?  I would think it out a little more so you say all the capabilities you need, then add it over in the "feature request" area: Character Animator: Hot (27 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay - adding feature requests!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines