• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What!? No chat available to me.

Explorer ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here we go. I needed some urgent assistance with an issue I was having with Premier Pro, and I just found out that chat is no longer available to me. The only option that I can select is forum. What the hell? I pay a monthly subscription across multiple adobe products and now they wont help me.

They are happy to take my money but when there's an issue I cant get hold of them.

This is what happens when these big firms start getting too big for their boots. A year ago I could get instant support no problem. Now I need to complain on a forum because this was the only option.

Dont get me wrong, forums are great, but when you need urgent assistance you should be able to contact adobe. I cant even send them an email.

Not happy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is they're just closed for the weekend.

If you use the guide below to post the details, maybe we can help.

How To Ask For Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No they are not closed, that is wrong. The chat option tells you if they are closed with the hours, if available but closed.

The chat and phone option disappears when you select trouble shoot or any of the options for that matter. They have removed it for premier pro. Try it. This is shocking but not surprising.

Screenshot (15).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just a user like you.  I have no control over Adobe's web site or their support options.

The offer still stands, though.  Post up the details of the issue.  It's possible one of us can help you through it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont get me wrong, thank you for trying to help.

However this post isn't about my technical issue, its raising awareness that Adobe have just shafted us by taking away support, and they shouldn't be able to get away with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PM me your Adobe ID and I'll see what's going on. Sorry for the frustration, Maverick.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines