• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Synchronization

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a number of photos the past week. Running out of room on my computer, I started moving off old catalogues as stand alone to an external drive.

While doing this, suddenly, as I open a folder inside the Library module to move it, all the photos self-synchronise to some bizarre dark blue tone. This has occurred in every folder I have opened without any action n my part side from selecting the folder. I opened the synch dialogue box and unchecked everything to see if this would fix this issue, but it didn't. The synch is not turned on.

I was only moments before working on a project in a different folder and have not used the synch feature in days. But in any event, nothing should synch across folders. The history of each photo shows the last action was a synch

This is extremely troubling as I must go through and change hundreds of photos that have already affected across folders and I don't dare open the folder of my last project.

Any ideas what is going on?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about moving catalogs or folders? There is a big difference. A catalog is a Lightroom database, the file that Lightroom opens and uses to keep track of all of your images, where they are located, and all the work you have performed on those images as well as any collections you have created. Folders are "sections" on your hard drive that actually contain your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File > Export aa Catalogue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines