• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fujifilm Calibration Profiles Missing

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just "upgraded" my LR Classic and now there is no Fujifilm profiles to be found in the Calibration tab. Did Adobe get rid of camera profiles when they decided to give us these new, mediocre profiles? Nothing can replace Fujifilms profiles. Is there for Adobe to put it back in? Is there something I can do to re-enable the profiles? If not I have to figure out how to roll back my update...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

The profiles have been moved to the basic panel. If you click on the highlighted icon, you will see a number of different categories, and you are Fuji profiles will be in one of the sections.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are now in the Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profiles have been moved to the basic panel. If you click on the highlighted icon, you will see a number of different categories, and you are Fuji profiles will be in one of the sections.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a lot of profile options for B&W and Color editing in the 'Basic' panel, but I can't see anything Fuji specific that used to appear in the 'Calibration' panel - ie: classic chrome..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the Camera Matching group.

Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 11.56.32.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

For some reason, the camera calibration folder for the 14 Fuji presets, doesn’t show up in my Profile Browser?

Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you have updated to Lightroom Classic CC 7.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome! Thank you very much John and Jim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of this replies answer to the original question.

The Camera profiles belong to the Lens Correction section.

And the Fuji profiles are missing there. Because they only show up when you use RAW format.

When you shootin JPG the profiles are not to bessen, as mR.Hess mentioned in anothe treat. (Thanks !)

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-23 um 14.46.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines