• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets won't work

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just installed Lightroom and the presets aren't working. They show up in the preview screen, but I can't apply them to the main photo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm - can you post a screen shot with the preset panel expanded and the image showing in loupe view? Please include the whole Lr window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what loupe view is since my version is in Spanish.

As you can see in the picture, I have a preset selected but it doesn't apply to the main photo.

ejemplo.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try a B&W preset? Also can you expand the Basic panel? The loupe view is the view that you have shown. Thank you. The screen shots help.

The image you have selected is a .jpg of an HDR image... shouldn't make a difference, but what happens if you try this preset on a RAW image...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post  a screen-clip of your Lightroom System Info. (by 'Insert Image' icon )

It would help if you show the top ~20 lines in the box  Menu > Help > System Info

It seems that "Presets not working" is a symptom happening to some who have managed to upgrade their system from a 'Perpetual version 6' to a 'Creative Cloud version 7', and  If you don't subscribe, and have Lightroom 6, then you can't have LR Classic.

So, the two questions-

1) Do you subscribe to Creative Cloud?

2) What does your System Info report your Version NUMBER of Lightroom?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines